Lethal Ladies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lethal Ladies

Lethal Ladies - Home Away From Home

HomePlayer Activity Survey EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» New Recruit
Player Activity Survey Icon_minitimeby Teleute Sat May 12, 2012 9:19 pm

» New Year's Lethal Eve! Friday 30/12/11 9:00 PM Eastern
Player Activity Survey Icon_minitimeby Neuronia Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:27 am

» My new SWTOR Home
Player Activity Survey Icon_minitimeby Nyrana Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:26 pm

» Player Activity Survey
Player Activity Survey Icon_minitimeby Moon_fire Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:09 pm

» 12 Days of Smack Talk
Player Activity Survey Icon_minitimeby Nyrana Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:10 am

» Will be leaving for TOR
Player Activity Survey Icon_minitimeby fateweaver Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:00 pm

» The YouTube 3D Experiment
Player Activity Survey Icon_minitimeby SilhoutteWindriver Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:10 am

» City of Heroes Freedom
Player Activity Survey Icon_minitimeby Dakota Sunrise Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:19 pm

» 9999 Reward Merits
Player Activity Survey Icon_minitimeby Neuronia Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:55 pm

» Lambda Experiment
Player Activity Survey Icon_minitimeby Neuronia Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:25 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Player Activity Survey

Go down 
+3
MerlintheSage
Hot Commodity
Neuronia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Neuronia
Counselor

Player Activity Survey Empty
PostSubject: Player Activity Survey   Player Activity Survey Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:57 pm

For the past few weeks I've tried hosting events with not a lot of success.

What would you all prefer?

1)A weekely SF/TF?
2)Incaranate trials?
3)Just PuG teaming?

Which day would you prefer:

1)Friday
2)Saturday

Your responses would go a long way toward deciding how active we can all be.
Back to top Go down
Hot Commodity

PostSubject: Re: Player Activity Survey   Player Activity Survey Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:49 pm

saturdays are best for me, tho i do work alot of weekends and third shifts. and i'm cool with any tf's if time allows.
Back to top Go down
MerlintheSage

MerlintheSage

PostSubject: Re: Player Activity Survey   Player Activity Survey Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:23 am

If I was able to play I would vote TFs on saturday. Yeah my vote don't really count. But when I get back from my mission for good I will be playing.
Back to top Go down
fateweaver
Counselor
fateweaver

PostSubject: Re: Player Activity Survey   Player Activity Survey Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:56 pm

For the past few weeks I've been moving boxes like a cargo ship dock worker. Now that the move is over, I'll be able to manifest more of a presence than I have for the past few months.

Any day, any content...there's plenty I haven't done. I just like as much advanced notice as possible to plan ahead. Smile

--Fate
Back to top Go down
DarkSabyr

DarkSabyr

PostSubject: Re: Player Activity Survey   Player Activity Survey Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:08 pm

When I finally am able to pry myself away from the digital crack addiction that is Skyrim My vote would be thus:

1. Task Force / Strike Force,
I still need Master on the majority of these but I'm up for any just to be able to run with everyone again in an organized LL Smackdown that we did so well back when.
2. Saturday, definately saturday,
Being on Alaska standard time makes it a challenge just to get back home in time from work for the 9:30 start time (5:30pm my time). I rarely work on saturdays so I'm completely up for this option.

A close second would be the PuG Teaming but with a bit of a twist. One of the old SG's I used to run with had a Friday Night Monster Fight, a group or two of us would fan out to the various zones hunting for the big guys and would systematicaly wipe them out (After calling out for badge hunters) as we found them. Since the figting dosent take very long at all, you get reward merits for them now, and there is generaly always at least one up (Paladin for instance), it could be an alternative and a bit of fun, relaxed play. Also if we couldn't find anything we would attempt to pick on the DE Monsters on the PI isles .

My two cents Smile

-Sabyr
Back to top Go down
JaneReaction
Counselor
JaneReaction

PostSubject: Re: Player Activity Survey   Player Activity Survey Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:41 pm

I run incarnate trials pretty much daily on either Pinnacle or Exalted, so anyone's welcome to join those. I typically ask Wild Bunch of Lethal Ladies folks if they want in before advertising at large.

As for TFs, it's really difficult for me to know what my schedule will be or to commit to a weekly regular time slot. Life's too irregular! However, with advance warning, I can often join something planned.

That being said, i do like the more organized events, but they don't have to be "Task" or "Strike" forces - the cyoud, for instance be an Ouroboros night or a First Ward story arc night. It's all good.
Back to top Go down
Moon_fire

PostSubject: Re: Player Activity Survey   Player Activity Survey Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:09 pm

I agree with Jane, Think just an LL night for teaming in general might be nice. If we have enough to do a TF thats great but that shouldnt stop us from teaming. I'm personaly fine with friday or saturday though but i just need to know when so I wont have anything planed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player Activity Survey   Player Activity Survey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player Activity Survey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lethal Ladies :: LLDDSS :: CoH/V General Discussion-
Jump to: