Lethal Ladies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lethal Ladies

Lethal Ladies - Home Away From Home

HomeNatures' Fury seeking membership EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» New Recruit
Natures' Fury seeking membership Icon_minitimeby Teleute Sat May 12, 2012 9:19 pm

» New Year's Lethal Eve! Friday 30/12/11 9:00 PM Eastern
Natures' Fury seeking membership Icon_minitimeby Neuronia Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:27 am

» My new SWTOR Home
Natures' Fury seeking membership Icon_minitimeby Nyrana Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:26 pm

» Player Activity Survey
Natures' Fury seeking membership Icon_minitimeby Moon_fire Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:09 pm

» 12 Days of Smack Talk
Natures' Fury seeking membership Icon_minitimeby Nyrana Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:10 am

» Will be leaving for TOR
Natures' Fury seeking membership Icon_minitimeby fateweaver Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:00 pm

» The YouTube 3D Experiment
Natures' Fury seeking membership Icon_minitimeby SilhoutteWindriver Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:10 am

» City of Heroes Freedom
Natures' Fury seeking membership Icon_minitimeby Dakota Sunrise Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:19 pm

» 9999 Reward Merits
Natures' Fury seeking membership Icon_minitimeby Neuronia Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:55 pm

» Lambda Experiment
Natures' Fury seeking membership Icon_minitimeby Neuronia Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:25 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Natures' Fury seeking membership

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Natures' Fury

Natures' Fury

Natures' Fury seeking membership Empty
PostSubject: Natures' Fury seeking membership   Natures' Fury seeking membership Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:14 pm

Well, let me start with the list.

1. Character(s) name: Natures' Fury

2. Global Handle: @ Natures' Fury

3. SG you are applying for (LL, DD OR SS): LL

4. Archetype and level: 50 Storm Defender

5. Referred by: n/a

6. Why you would like to join us: My current (small) supergroup has become inactive except for myself, and I am looking for more populated waters to swim in. I am down to a group of friends that I play with regularly that might make a full team if we're all on at the same time. I have also seen and heard many good things about Lethal Ladies, and have attended a few LL sponsored TFs and activities.

7. Roleplayer? Yes / No / Sometimes: not really, but there have been a few times.

8. Give a brief description of your playstyle: I guess I'm typically a defensive player, with bouts of taking the lead.

9. When is a good time to meet up with you in-game? Nights when I'm not having to work them. (crazy work schedule)

10. Will you be able to add our Lethal Ladies global channel? (It's a private channel so we can chat with those playing villains, in non-LL SGs, or on other servers. Please try to keep chatter to PG-13 in content.): yes

11. More info or personal message. Speak up!: I have been playing CoH since forever, and I'd like to think that I'm a good player. Natures' has been with me since day one, and is still my favorite character to play. I am a badge hunter, so there are periods of insanity on my part. (ask me about Zookeeper, Reformed, and Disruptor. MAJOR bouts of insanity there, and a few others I may not remember off the top of my head) I am usually pretty quiet on teams (and in general), I do tend to talk more if I'm on Vent or the like. Or, you know... drunk. (Best hazy half-memory has got to be the "Drunk, Naked STF".)

My previous SGs are the New Guardians (I will send you cookies if you recognise this super-old SG), and Wings Over Paragon.

I guess that's it. See ya in the city!

-Natures' Fury-
Back to top Go down
BubblePop Electric

BubblePop Electric

PostSubject: Re: Natures' Fury seeking membership   Natures' Fury seeking membership Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:47 pm

hi there. wondering where you got your avatar? it's neat.
Back to top Go down
Natures' Fury

Natures' Fury

PostSubject: Re: Natures' Fury seeking membership   Natures' Fury seeking membership Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:08 pm

It was some art of Natures' Fury that I had commissioned from someone at Deviant Art.
Back to top Go down
Dakota Sunrise
Mama Bear
Dakota Sunrise

PostSubject: Re: Natures' Fury seeking membership   Natures' Fury seeking membership Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:21 pm

Thanks for the application, Nature! Very Happy We're still quite lively and hope to remain so for years to come. Smile

Natures' Fury wrote:

I am a badge hunter, so there are periods of insanity on my part. (ask me about Zookeeper, Reformed, and Disruptor. MAJOR bouts of insanity there, and a few others I may not remember off the top of my head)

Not a problem, we have a few badgers in our midst, the craziest being little Ms. Jane Reaction. I used to badge hunt, too, so I know all about it. I remember the insanity of 10,000 monkeys, Healer badges (on a Tank!), and avoiding gankers while taking 1,000 pillboxes in RV. But sadly, those days are past for me. I'm cured and no longer badge hunt! I'm better now! Really, I am.... *finds another obsession*
Back to top Go down
HarveyHeart

PostSubject: Re: Natures' Fury seeking membership   Natures' Fury seeking membership Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:37 pm

Wait, what's this "PG-13" business????
Back to top Go down
Neuronia
Counselor

PostSubject: Re: Natures' Fury seeking membership   Natures' Fury seeking membership Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:29 am

Hi Fury. I hope we can tag up ingame!

We are doing a 24-34 Respec TF (Inependence Port) then an Imperious Task Force (Cimerora) starting tonight at 9:30 Eastern (PM!).

Until then, you can tell @Dakota Sunrise, @Sierra Sunrise, @Neuronia, @Neuronium, @Catatomic or @Fate Weaver for short-term teaming and an invite to the team.
Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natures' Fury seeking membership   Natures' Fury seeking membership Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Natures' Fury seeking membership
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lethal Ladies :: Aspiring Members :: Applications-
Jump to: